Complaint Procedure

Regulated Industries Commission can only process complaints
that have been first filed with the
Service Provider as specified in section 53:4 of the
RIC Act.

To file a complaint with RIC against a Service Provider
with whom you have an unresolved complaint…


Complete and submit the on-line
Complaint Form


You can also…

  • phone in your complaint – 800-4RIC
  • submit your letter by mail – #37 Wrightson Road, POS
  • submit your letter by fax – 624-2027
  • visit the RIC’s office – at #37 Wrightson Road, POS