By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the Web Site Terms and
Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, including applicable local laws
. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing
this site. The materials contained in this Web Site are protected by applicable Copyright
and Trade Mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Regulated Industries Commission’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Regulated Industries Commission’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate
any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Regulated Industries Commission at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license,
you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Regulated Industries Commission’s Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Regulated Industries Commission has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Regulated Industries Commission reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Regulated Industries Commission reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Regulated Industries Commission reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personal information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
The Regulated Industries Commission does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, The Regulated Industries Commission specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons of the Regulated Industries Commission, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Regulated Industries Commission.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- a. The materials on the Regulated Industries Commission’s web site are provided “as is”. The Regulated Industries Commission makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Regulated Industries Commission does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Regulated Industries Commission or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit,
or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Regulated Industries Commission’s Internet site, even if
the Regulated Industries Commission or a Regulated Industries Commission authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Regulated Industries Commission’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
The Regulated Industries Commission does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
The Regulated Industries Commission may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
The Regulated Industries Commission does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Regulated Industries Commission has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its
Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Regulated Industries Commission of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Regulated Industries Commission’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Trinidad and Tobago without regard to its conflict of law provisions.