RIC’s Water Conservation Mascot Design Competition
The Regulated Industries Commission (RIC) is committed to the promotion of proper water use practices to ensure sustainable water access and delivery in Trinidad and Tobago. As such the Commission has embarked on a public education water conservation campaign that commences with the design of a water conservation mascot that would be a central figure to this initiative. In light of this, the RIC invites all children ages 7-17 to enter our Water Conservation Mascot Design Competition!
- The RIC Water Conservation Mascot Design Competition is open to school-aged children ages seven to seventeen.
- Deadline date for submission of entries – Friday 13th May, 2022.
- All design entries must be submitted electronically to email@example.com
- Entries can be drawn with an image of the drawing sent or can be digitally created using computer graphics and should be submitted on a white background.
- Multiple submissions per person are allowed, but each design must be submitted individually as a single entry.
- The mascot should be a family-friendly character.
- All design entries must be accompanied by a 150-250-word description of the design, which will include an explanation of what inspired the design.
- The winning design shall become the property of the RIC and by submitting the design entry, the artist agrees to the assignment of all rights to RIC if the submission is determined to be the winner. The RIC also reserves the right to alter and to create derivative works from the design entry.
- The competition winner will be judged and determined by a RIC Mascot Design Competition Committee.
- The competition will also feature an Online Winner. This will be judged by “most likes” on the RIC’s Facebook Page
Should you require further information, please feel free to contact Ms. Darcel Silva at 627 – 7820 ext. 1234 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org